Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday


I have been thinking about ways for the two of us to keep up with one another. After some searching and creative thinking I decided to create this blog. I know it is not the best blog in the world, but it is my first blog that I solely created and I want to dedicate it to you. I will continue to learn about this software and together we can make adjustments, but for now I think it is awesome and I hope you like it.

I have this blog synced with my email and my pda. It is easy to make new posts, so easy that all you need to do is click new post and presto the blog is updated. As soon as you or anyone for that matter makes a post I receive an email update informing me to the addition. Give it a try I think it is cool.

Dad I love you very much, so much that I want the world to know that you are my hero and the best father a son could ever ask for.

Happy Birthday
Love Tripp

No comments: